When you’re tentative about your motivation to get out the door, it often helps to read (possibly out loud) the benefits of exercise:
- Your attitude is better.
- Stress is released, often completely dissolved.
- Natural body chemicals called endorphins relax the body, reducing or eliminating muscle aches and pains.
- Your spirit is engaged, leaving you with feelings of accomplishment, confidence and strength.
- Body and mind are connected, giving you the confidence that comes with being a more “complete” person.
- Your right brain is engaged, energizing your creative and imaginative resources.
- You’re learning connections to hidden inner resources which kick in whenever you’re under stress.
Jeff Galloway Resources: www.jeffgalloway.com Visit the E-Shop where you will find “Jeff Galloway: Training Programs” and other books for your running library. You will also find training tips, training groups, running retreats and more.
Join us in Atlanta for the 2017 Jeff Galloway Race Weekend! To register or find out more information on the JG 13.1, The Double G, Barb’s 5K, Fit Kids Run and other weekend events go to: https://jeffgalloway131.com